Be ready for a 100% Bachata Festival!
If you still don’t know Switzerland, this is an excellent opportunity to visit, meet and dance in this magical place. Don’t miss it!
An exclusive opportunity for 25 couples max. per class.
It guarantees you to have the best learning conditions with international artists.
Clases matching your level:
According to your experience, you can choose the appropriate level which will serve you the best. Each level, gives you access to classes with the whole line up.
Level 1: (learn and develop)
You dance since a couple of time and know well the basics of bachata.
Level 2: (perform)
You know how to use moves of sensual and modern bachata.
You dance in parties on a regular basis.
You participated at an international bachata festival at least once.
You have the level to follow an Advanced workshop.
Each full pass gives you access to :
– 6 hours of workshops of your level during the weekend
– 3 hours of workshops (open level)
– 3 parties (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Full Pass here and all available tickets: https://www.weezevent.com/bfs-2019
November 15th – 17th 2019
Save the date!
Place du Village 2, 1295 Tannay
How to get there?
20 minutes from Geneva and 36 minutes from Lausanne.
20 minutes from Geneva (Tannay central station)
They selected 3 types of hotel: the best deal, the closest, the cheapest.
The best deal: Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport
– 85 CHF/room/night (breakfast included)
– 20 CHF/day for parking
– 15 minutes by car from the festival
The closest: Best Western
– 125 CHF/room/night (breakfast included)
– Free parking
– 5 minutes by car from the festival
The cheapest: Hotel F1
– 34 CHF/room/night (breakfast: 4 CHF/pers.) // 37 CHF/room/night for 3 pers.
– Free parking
– 20 minutes by car from the festival