Venue: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. 2605 Kaanapali Pkwy, Kaanapali 9676
Prices: $20 – $200
The 3rd Annual Maui Salsa Bachata Congress says ALOHA, and returns to the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa for four days in the exotic island of Maui.
The Maui Salsa Bachata Congress features performers and instructors from some of the most famous salsa countries: Colombia – Cuba – U.S. – Puerto Rico.
#MAUISALSA “THE ULTIMATE DANCE VACATION IN HAWAII” offers:
- 3 Days of Workshops & Performances
- 4 Nights of Social Dancing
- Dance Classes in Salsa & Bachata from beginners/intermediate to advanced
- 6 Local and International DJs
LIVE MUSIC BY:
- Salsa Legend, Ismael Miranda.
- Two times Latin Grammy Nominees, Voz a Voz
- Manny Rod
- Hawaii’s multi-award winning Latin band, Son Caribe
Ismael Miranda “El Niño Bonito de la Salsa” is a Puerto Rican singer & bandleader originally from Puerto Rico, who debuted with Joey Pastrana in 1967 and they had a hit titled “Rumbón Melon”. In 1969, Ismael Miranda got the nickname “The Pretty Boy” at 19 years old when he joined to the FANIA All‐Stars. The Pretty Boy continued his artist career with the All‐Stars during the 1970s touring the world. A decade later, Miranda made the transition from the Hard Salsa of the 1970s to the Romantic Salsa.
Enjoy sunset beach, dance parties, and celebrate with others who share your passion for Latin dance!
Acquire your tickets and more information in www.mauisalsacongress.com