THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME this year brings you 2 performance challenges:
Six hours of training in over two days!
- SALSA ON 1 with Carine Morais & Rafael Barros
- MAMBO ON 2 with Ernesto Bulnes & Denisse Cambria
Tickets: $195 FULL PASS. SAVE TODAY!!!
Location: The Westin Waltham Hotel. 70 Third Ave, Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
The 7th annual Boston Salsa Festival offers:
- 3 days full of great Music and Dancing!
- 40+ performances from world renowned dancers
- Special Boot Camps
- 3 Nights of social dancing to live music
- SALSA| BACHATA| KIZOMBA
- 2 Days with 25+ workshops from beginner to advanced levels
10 DJs playing the best Latin Music
TITO RODRIGUEZ, JR & his Orchestra:
Date: Saturday Night, August 4th (Stage Room)
Tito Rodríguez, Jr is one of the leading Timbales artists in Tropical Music nowadays. Tito’s signature sound is inspired by traditional big bands of the past with a contemporary twist. Prodigiously gifted as an arranger, composer, producer and bandleader, Tito found his Latin music voice through the Timbales. His recordings, in the classic tradition of his father, are stamped with Tito’s personal signature. Tito’s sophisticated way with lyrics; melody and Latin rhythm have become a worldwide sensation for dancers as well as listeners.
Buy your passes TODAY for an amazing night of Dancing and Mambo!!!