Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, this Dance studio offers you a wild variety of dance styles with qualified instructors than make you enjoy and learn more technique, posture and movements than you think you can do it without injuries you and bring you fun. Do you know more about DF Dance Studio? Beginning…
DF Dance Studio has grown from humble to become one of the largest Ballroom, Salsa, Tango, Swing and Hip Hop dance studio in Salt Lake City. Ever since being founded in 2008, DF Dance Studio has brought cutting edge dance instruction and competitive and social dancing to Wasatch Front region. Their key to success since the beginning has been offering: a wide variety of dance styles + only employing top notch professionals in the field.
Their mission is provide comfortable social dance experience for complete beginners looking to learn a new skill and stay fit, and world class dance training for competitive students with dance career aspirations. Furthermore, their vision is connect, empower and inspire through Latin, Ballroom and Hip Hop Dance, and grow talent through cutting edge programs challenging the status quo. Df Dance Studio believe in vital physical, emotional, social, cultural and community benefits provided by dance and are dedicated to help every student regardless of previous dance experience, age or natural ability to achieve their greatest potential.
“We believe that dance is essential to personal happiness, and we are glad to offer so many chances for people be happy”, Df Dance Studio.
For this philosophy they offer home to 13 professional dance instructors in Salsa, Ballroom, Latin, West Coast Swing, Argentine Tango, Country, Hip Hop, Ballet and Jazz for who want focused and detailed learning and get private lessons. For those who also want to learn in a group setting, they offer 24 group classes a week. In addition, for those who are dancing to meet people, they offer student mixers, studio parties, dance socials, and a great community to be in. Wow! There’s definitely something for everyone!
- Gain Confidence
- Perform & Compete
- Get Healthy
- Progressive Course for Beginners
- Anytime drop-in class
- Higher Level Courses – Instructor Approval Required
Private Dance Lessons
- More intimate setting – just you, your date, and an instructor.
- Choose exactly what you want to learn – lesson is customized to you!
- One-on-one instruction – ask any question, the teacher is all yours.
- Fit your personal schedule – Book morning, afternoon, or evening – Mon – Sat.
The prices are per lesson for one or two people. All lessons are 50 minutes long. Packages cannot be shared between more than two people. All appointments must be pre-paid. If you’re interested in a semi-private lesson (with 3-10 people), DF Dance Studio offers the prices follows: $100 for 3-4 people, or $150 for 5-10 people.
If you want a single private lesson and packages here below the information:
- SINGLE CLASS: $75 (Per Lesson for 1 or 2 people)
- 4 CLASS PACKAGE: $70 (Per Lesson for 1 or 2 people)
- 8 CLASS PACKAGE: $65 (Per Lesson for 1 or 2 people). $80 Savings + Includes 2 group class drop-ins & 2 studio parties.
- 16 CLASS PACKAGE: $60 (Per Lesson for 1 or 2 people) $240 savings + Includes 4 group drop-ins & 4 parties
You can Reinvent Yourself Taking the first step into exciting world of dance! Spice up your days with Salsa dancing.
Salsa Dancing Lessons
- Salsa is one of the most popular dancing styles in Utah nowadays. There are lots of Salsa socials and clubs to dance at! Df Dance Studio offers group and private dance lessons from Utah’s top Salsa Dance professionals, plus performance-focused Salsa Dance Teams!
- Their Salsa program consists of several different levels of group classes, private lessons and bi-weekly salsa dance socials. No partner is required. Beginner courses are 12 wks. – enroll in 1st or 2nd wk. Students are required to get instructors approval for Beginner Level 2 and Intermediate Levels.
- Every Mon at 7pm – By the end of 12 wks.
- You’ll have a great Salsa foundation. No partner or experience required to join this course. $10/class for 12 wks = $120 – includes FREE extra lessons on Wednesdays at 8pm for 12 wks!
- In Social Dance Classes complete Beginners are Welcome & No partner required. Don’t wait to start dancing.
Lindsay (Salsa, Bachata, Argentine Tango)
Lindsay started out dancing Jazz at an early age, but ultimately found her passion in Latin dances. She placed 3rd in 2010 and 1st in 2011 in a statewide Salsa Competition in Utah and 3rd in 2010 in a statewide Bachata Competition. She specializes in Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba and she is available for private lessons.
Julio (Salsa, Bachata, Kids)
Julio specializes in Salsa, Bachata and Social Ballroom. He currently competes at the highest level in Salsa and Bachata and he is the 2016 king of Bachata in Utah. In 2015 he took first place in the SDSBK (San Diego Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba) international Salsa competition. Julio also has some Ballroom background completing the Bronze Latin Ballroom medals exam and competing in Dance Sport BYU.
Frida (Salsa, Bachata, Hip Hop)
Frida has won 3rd place in the 2015 Las Vegas Salsa On2 Amateur couples division Competition, 1st place in the 2016 Utah Bachata competition, 1st place in the 2015 San Diego Salsa On2 couples division Competition, and she is Utah Bachata Queen 2016. She’s had extensive training in several multi-cultural styles of dance, including Tahitian, samba, and Argentine tango, and she is also certified in Zumba.
DF Dance Studio every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month give you a great social with great music variety. Meet all the local salseros, dance to best local DJs, watch salsa dance shows, have real salsa dancing and gets fun dancing!
- 9:30pm – Beginner Salsa (2nd Fri) or Bachata (4th Fri) Class
- Dancing till 1:30am with DJ Corwin in the Salsa room + DJ Nexar in the Bachata room!
- Cost: $10/pp all night long
- THREE dance floors.
Add some fun…with dance! Do you want to enjoy your life? Perhaps meet some people? Try the intriguing Salsa, sensual Bachata, and more…
DF Dance Studio also offers Kids Dance Lessons; there is a variety of dance styles for kids, including ballroom, salsa, hip hop, performance & break dancing. They have three ways to get FUN with their kids program:
First, CLASSES! There is a fun and easy-to-learn atmosphere. They love to play dance games with the kids while exploring the movements their bodies can do! Expect the child to start dancing everywhere – at school, at the grocery store, at home – dancing is addictive and healthy for their growing bodies & minds. They offer a variety of styles so kids can experience different moves and rhythms: Hip Hop, Break Dancing, Salsa, Ballroom, & Technique
Second, PARTIES! They have monthly event parties for KIDS ONLY. Okay, so we may need an adult or two as chaperones but the event itself is for their youth.
Third, PERFORMANCES! What kid doesn’t like showing off for their parents? It’s a great time for families and friends to come enjoy supporting the little ones as they show off all they have learned that semester. Each class will have at least one routine in the show.
This Dance Studio is specialized in making you look and feel good on the dance floor on your big day creating lifelong cherished memories as you dance as a newlywed couple for that they bring you Wedding Dance Lessons.
Private lessons are the way to go for wedding couples. A professional instructor working to make your first dance exactly what you want it to be!
- You must start your wedding dance lessons 2-5 months before your wedding date.
- Your wedding is in one week. They can help you! Contact them immediately so they can get you in!
- They have plenty of song suggestions for different occasions and can help you pick a song that reflects your personality, style and love for each other!
- You can learn an easy choreography if you want it! You don’t have to memorize a routine to look fantastic on the dance floor, and they can help you learn the best lead-follow steps, besides, this dance studio guarantees your private lessons will be held at a time that’s convenient for you.
In addition to all these, DF Dance Studio does an Annual Salt Lake Salsa Fest where you get ready for exciting workshops, inspiring shows and lots of awesome salsa and bachata social dancing that will sweep you off your feet!
Address: DF Dance Studio. 2978 S State St Salt Lake City, Utah.
For additional information about DF DANCE STUDIO call to (801) 466-0490 or visit their website: www.dfdancestudio.com