France has become a favored ground for many festivals to take place, but there is no denying that the TOUR Eiffel Kizomba Festival is one of the most important events for lovers of Latin culture.
In addition to having the world-famous Eiffel Tower as the primary setting, attendees will witness a tremendous display of talent and good vibrations that they could hardly find in other parts of Europe.
For this third edition of this kizomba event, those interested in learning to dance kizomba can do it with the best instructors coming from many places around the world. It does not matter if you do not have much knowledge about dancing since you are going to have to count on the best professionals in the art of dancing, who will guide you in everything you need.
There is no other place like it to learn to dance the most sensual rhythms of the moment.
The festival offers the following;
– Intensive and dance workshops.
– Special program for beginners.
– Equivalence between the number of men and women.
– Choreographies in the open air overlooking the Eiffel Tower.
– Visits to other attractions in Paris.
– Very friendly atmosphere.
– Coaching to better learn.
– African food (remember that the kizomba finds its origin in Angola)
– 3 rooms.
Hotels where you can stay:
– YOOMA- MAIN HOTEL
51 quai de Grenelle
75015 Paris, France
– HOTEL France EIFFEL
8 Rue Saint-Charles, 75015 Paris
– Hotel companile Tour Eiffel
5 Rue Saint-Charles, 75015 Paris
– Hotel Saphir Grennelle
10 Rue du Commerce, 75015 Paris
Date: 14 – 16 August 2020
Note: If you wish to know more about these hotels and the other options you have on hand, you can contact the organizers through their Facebook page: TOUT Eiffel Kizomba Festival