Prepare to enjoy Workshops, Social Competitions, and Parties during an entire weekend
Date: Friday, February 21st – Sunday, February 23rd
Full Pass: 129 EURO (Includes: all workshops, open classes, and all parties at the event)
Prague Bachata Festival 2020 is Unique! In this Festival you will find out:
- LIMITED spots, so you can MEET & DANCE with artists
- ENOUGH SPACE for practice and dancing for everyone
- PERFECT RATIO 50:50 leaders & followers on workshops
- FREE water during the workshops
- Jack & Jill Social Competition
- 1200 m2 of PARTY ROOMS
- 16 International ARTIST
- 6 Renowned DJs
Prague Bachata Festival was founded by Bachata Souls (Pavel & Eli), who love and dance the bachata with the whole heart. They have prepared a unique event for all Bachata Lovers.
Prague Bachata Festival is a beautiful and unforgettable opportunity to enter the international dance scene and see what the world of Bachata has to offer, watch some new dance variations, and meet new friends from all over Europe.
For many, it’s a breakthrough that helps them take their dancing level to the next level, and for many more, it becomes a new addiction.
All Parties and Workshops are in TOP Hotel.
All in One Place!
Venue: TOP HOTEL PRAGUE. Blažimská 1781/4, 149 00 Prague, Czech Republic
2 Easy Ways to Reach Top Hotel Prague
1- BY CAR:
- From Brno, highway D1: exit 1 – direction Spořilov – Türkova street – at the traffic lights go straight – after about 80 meters turn right on Klapálkova street – first right – TOP HOTEL Prague.
- From other directions: Coming from South Junction (Jižní spojka) Spořilov – Spořilovská Street, exit Chodov – 1st traffic light to the right towards Türkova and immediately left at the second traffic light – to Klapálkova street – first to the right – TOP HOTEL Praha.
- GPS: 50.0413278N, 14.4956728E
2- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
- Metro Route C, direction Háje to the Chodov stop – change to bus no. 115 to stop the Municipal Archives (Městský archiv) (the bus stop is just outside the hotel).
- Transportation from the airport: The distance to Václav Havel airport in Prague is a 15 km taxi ride, which takes about 25 minutes.