- 3 days and nights of non-stop dancing!
- Social dancing until 4am.
- Youth Performers (17 & under) do workshops for free.
- Dance workshops. Salsa, Bachata, Cha-Cha, Tricks & Lifts, Hustle and more!
- Dance performances by Adults and Youth (over 125 dance teams) from CT, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Philadelphia, Massachusetts, RI, Colombia & Venezuela.
- Social dance rooms: Salsa, Latin Mix, and this year: Bachata Sensual every evening!
- Live band Sunday night: Frankie Morales and his orchestra Mambo of the Times
- 6 renowned DJs from Boston, NYC, PA & Bouza.
- Annual St Jude fundraiser, Sunday night!
Venue: Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. 1 Stamford Place, Stamford, Connecticut 06820. Only 45 minutes from NYC.
Book your Tickets online: $15 – $375
In this Festival, Frankie Morales and his orchestra Mambo of the Times will play their biggest hits from their 2 albums: “Mambo of the Times” (2002) and “A Toda Velocidad” (2007). In this last CD, Frankie does a tribute to Bandleader, Tito Puente, with the theme: “Ya se nos fue”.