The month of December is approaching and begins to increase the opportunities to go out to celebrate one more year and the city that never sleeps is the scene for excellence to go to GOZAR! So no one or anything stops you, go to distract yourself from your daily life, get relaxed and meet people who feel the same weakness as you for Latin music. Here, I tell you THE HOT RANKING OF LATIN EVENTS IN NYC, where your fun will be the main protagonist.
1. Orchestra Niche and Willy Chirino in Concert. Saturday, November 11th
- Venue: New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark, NJ.
- Location: 1 Center St, Newark, NJ 07102, EE. UU.
- Time: 8:00pm / Tickets: $49.00 – $89.00
Begin the month with the Colombians Orchestra Niche and the Cuban singer Willy Chirinos who will spend their Tempo on stage during all night with the best of their repertoire, playing greatest hits such as: Querer es Poder, Buenaventura y Caney Cali Pachanguero, Cali Aji, Sin Sentimientos, Una Aventura and Gotas de Lluvia. Likewise, Chirinos will interpret the best of his 40 years of career, romantic Salsa and dance music.
2. Argentine bassist Pedro Giraudo in Live. (Tango Trio & Quartetto Tomassini). Wednesday, November 15th
- Location: 376 9th St. (corner of 6th Ave.) Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Time: 8:00pm
No queuing, no stress, just one of the best experiences of your life with PEDRO GIRAUDO from Córdoba Argentina moved to New York City in 1996. Since then he has become a highly versatile bassist, composer and arranger who is very famous in both worlds: Jazz and Tango. Pedro recorded bass on Ruben Blades’ CD “Tangos”, which won two Grammy Awards. He has also been the musical director of Mariela Franganillo Company’s “Tango Connection” and “Tango Recuerdo,” and performed with U.S.’s most prominent tango ensembles including Pablo Ziegler (Piazzolla’s pianist), Luis Bravo’s “Forever Tango” among others.
3. Best of 90’s Salsa with the Legends Andy Montañez, Tito Rojas, Tito Nieves, and Frankie Negron. Saturday November 25th
- Venue: Bergen Performing Arts Center.
- Location: 30 North Van Brunt Street, Englewood, NJ.
- Time: 8:00pm
- Tickets: $69.00 – $129.00
- Capacity: 1.399
Explore the limits of your Salsera experience dancing in The 90’s attack with the rhythm and tempo of the best voices of Salsa in stage. A majestic event to enjoy with the best musical environment conducive to remember and give your best dance steps with your partner. Bring your best comfortable shoes so you don’t stop dancing all night with the best romantic and dancing salsa of all time.
4. Latin pop star Mariah Carey presents her “All I Want for Christmas is You” Concert. November 27th & 28th
- Venue: Beacon Theatre, New York, NY.
- Location: 2124 Broadway, New York, NY 10023, EE. UU.
- Time: 8:00pm
- Tickets: $60 – $330+
And finally, take a walk at the Beacon Theatre on Manhattan’s Upper West Side to enjoy the best pop music with the Venezuelan-American Mariah Carey, who has the sharpest vocal record for a female singer, more than 20 years of career and a great reputation in the artistic world. We hope there will be not inconvenienced in sound and dubbing that occurred during last year’s event. Good Luck Mariah!